Who we are
What type of personal information we collect
Relationship Rig undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our software products and where requested distributing newsletters, licensing our products, updating our products, and responding to sales and technical queries.
In most circumstances, this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company, company ABN, company address, your job title, and phone numbers. Where orders are made online using credit card details, all information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to Relationship Rig.
When do we collect personal information?
Relationship Rig collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Order products from Relationship Rig;
- Lodge a technical support query regarding Relationship Rig products of services;
- Participate in Relationship Rig promotional activities or surveys;
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the Laws of the State.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
How we manage personal information
Relationship Rig undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete, and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which Relationship Rig uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used?
Relationship Rig may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Marketing Relationship Rig products;
- Fulfilling orders for Relationship Rig products;
- Updating Relationship Rig products;
- Responding to enquiries about Relationship Rig products; and
- Fulfill all legal requirements of Relationship Rig with respect to your personal information.
Relationship Rig considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
- Where Relationship Rig is required by law to disclose your information; and
- Where Relationship Rig discloses personal information to the related entities of Relationship Rig.
- Gaining access to your personal information held by Relationship Rig.
Correcting your personal information held by Relationship Rig
Relationship Rig appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete, or not updated.
Privacy office contact details
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding Relationship Rig’s collection, use, and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com